Career exploration and plans for life in Korea:
a. Self-analysis and self-understanding
b. Understanding of interests and natural ability.
c. Prepare career portfolio (set and execute goals, make career plans)
d. Set field/ job and prepare for job application
e. Build up skills and experience
2. Graduate Students
a. Understanding of interests and natural ability.
b. Re-evaluate the desired career plan.
c. Research/job, business, companies, and employment information.
d. Set and execute goals.
e. Prepare for actual research, job, and employment opportunities.
f. Create connections.
g. Share skills, publications, and experience.
3. Research, Job, and Career guidance
* Help student member plan their careers based on their knowledge, skills, and existing opportunities.
* Offers advice to RCA-SK members about suitable career paths and fields related to individual majors and various on and off-campus activities.
* Create connections among graduates who wish to find jobs in their fields of study or to change their career paths.
* Make use of the Knowledge sharing program.